Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an extremely fruity shake which turns out a pleasingly purple hue. You can use other berries as well, strawberries are also good, but this is my favorite combo. It's a fast healthy breakfast if you don't feel like eating; I also like them after exercise.
- Put blueberries, raspberries, yogurt, sweetener, and 3/4 cup of water in blender.
- Blend for a while - you may need to stop your blender and mix things about with a long-handled spoon occasionally.
- If fruit shake is too thick, add the other 1/4 cup of water.
- Drink immediately for best flavor and texture.
- May be kept in the refrigerator for a while but will separate - stir to recombine.
This was very good. I think I would prefer adding more yogurt instead of water next time.
TERRIFIC and terrific can be! DEFINATE keeper this is for me! Used 1 packet no sugar; equivilent to 2 teaspoons too! Less fat and tastes great, TRUE!
This is a great way to eat fruit! I used a blend of raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries. I also didn't have plain yogurt, so used vanilla yogurt, and then didn't add any sugar.