Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 6 mins
Cook 11 mins
Very comforting, satisfying, delicious supper. Serve with mashed potatoes.
Make and share this Blue Plate Beef Patties recipe from Food.com.
- Beat egg, stir in onions, crumbs, and mustard.
- Add ground beef, mix well.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- In ungreased skillet, cook patties for 5-6 minutes per side, until no longer pink.
- Mix gravy, water and horseradish; add mishrooms.
- Pour over patties.
- Cook, uncovered, for 5 more minutes.
This is a great recipe. Very easy to make and tastes delicious.