- 2 lbs blue potatoes, peeled and thickly sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter (NOT margarine)
- 1 tablespoon culinary grade dried lavender, crushed slightly
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sauté lavender in butter on medium heat until fragrant (approximately 2 minutes).
- Add potatoes and turn to coat thoroughly with the lavender butter. Transfer potatoes into buttered casserole dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 until potatoes are tender and browned, about 35 minutes.