- 6 large mushrooms, sliced
- 2 bunch spinach, cleaned and torn into pcs
- 1 bunch radish (sliced)
- 8 slice bacon (fried, drained, and chopped)
- 226.79 g bay shrimp
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, cut into 1/4
- 113.39 g monterey jack cheese, grated
Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1 egg
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 158.51 ml red wine vinegar
- 7.39 ml salt
- 29.58 ml minced onions
- 473.18 ml canola oil
- 44.37 ml poppy seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss spinach, radishes, mushrooms, bacon, shrimp with dressing to taste. Garnish with eggs, cheese.
- Put egg, sugar, mustard, vinegar, salt, and onions in bowl of food processor with steel blade.
- Process for 10-15 seconds, with processor running, slowing drizzle oil in . As dressing starts to thicken add oil faster. The consistency when done should be slightly thicker than heavy cream.
- Add poppy seeds and process just until mixed.