1/3 Photos of Blue Note Cafe's Spinach Salad
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This came from a friend in Payette, ID named Marchand Bowman.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 large mushrooms, sliced
- 2 bunches spinach, cleaned and torn into pcs
- 1 bunch radish (sliced)
- 8 slices bacon (fried, drained, and chopped)
- 8 ounces bay shrimp
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, cut into 1/4
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese, grated
Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1Toss spinach, radishes, mushrooms, bacon, shrimp with dressing to taste. Garnish with eggs, cheese.
- 2Put egg, sugar, mustard, vinegar, salt, and onions in bowl of food processor with steel blade.
- 3Process for 10-15 seconds, with processor running, slowing drizzle oil in . As dressing starts to thicken add oil faster. The consistency when done should be slightly thicker than heavy cream.
- 4Add poppy seeds and process just until mixed.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Note Cafe's Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 714.1
- Calories from Fat 612
- Total Fat 68.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 171.3 mg
- Sodium 878.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 16.1 g