Simple, pretty, and tasty...serve for breakfast or dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash the banana in a pretty serving dish. Top with yogurt and mix together.
- 2If preparing the night before and using frozen blueberries, set the blueberries in a separate dish in the fridge to thaw, and then sprinkle them on top the next morning before serving.
- 3If using fresh blueberries, sprinkle them on top just before serving and sprinkle the dash of nutmeg on top.
- 4Voila! If desired you can use strawberries, or top with granola, nuts, or bran cereal.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue-Nana Breakfast
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.6
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 95.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 8.3 g