Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple, pretty, and tasty...serve for breakfast or dessert.
- 1 large banana
- 1 cup blueberries (Fresh or frozen, thawed)
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 dash cinnamon or 1 dash nutmeg
- Mash the banana in a pretty serving dish. Top with yogurt and mix together.
- If preparing the night before and using frozen blueberries, set the blueberries in a separate dish in the fridge to thaw, and then sprinkle them on top the next morning before serving.
- If using fresh blueberries, sprinkle them on top just before serving and sprinkle the dash of nutmeg on top.
- Voila! If desired you can use strawberries, or top with granola, nuts, or bran cereal.
Aw man, thanks for the recipe Misteye, I actually tried it about 2 weeks ago but forgot to put a review, (I have had it every morning since). I perferred it with the cinnamon, but that could just be personal taste, I also liked my blueberries fresh. Great Idea. Miss Pixie x x x