Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
365 Great Barbecue & Grilling Recipes Makes 3 cups
Make and share this Blue Mountain Barbecue Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup strong black coffee
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- In saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Reduce heat and simmer until thickened, 5-10 minutes. Let cool before using as a marinade.