Recipe by Wineaux
This is soooo good, especially with grilled pork and chicken. I tried to locate the source of the recipe, but couldn't find it so, to whomever created it, THANKS!!! I took the liberty of cutting the oil to 1 tablespoon.
- 1 1⁄2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup strong black coffee
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium nonreactive saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally until slightly thickened - 5 to 10 minutes.
- Let cool before using as a marinade.
- Store in a covered container in the fridge for up to three months. (Yeah, right - like it'll last that long!).