Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A classic salad that is ideal for entertaining: perfect for dinner parties, ladies luncheons, or buffets! Serve cold on fresh, crisp greens. Recipe from Mollie Katzen.
- 4 medium apples, cut into chunks
- 1 stalk celery
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, toasted
- 1⁄3 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt
- 1⁄2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Combine first three ingredients and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients to make the dressing, and mix with the rest of ingredients.
- Serve cold on fresh, crisp greens.