1/6 Photos of Blue Moon Burgers
Lightly Toasted's Note:
mmmmmmmmm Comfort food. We love the Blue Moon Burgers at a local diner. But after finding a deep-fried fly in my french fries, I refuse to go back!! We prefer our burger patties with no "fillers," just the beef and the toppings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 large toasted hamburger buns
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 4 slices monterey jack cheese
- 1Combine blue cheese and cream cheese and beat well.
- 2Set aside to give the flavors time to meld.
- 3Form the ground beef into 4 patties.
- 4Salt and pepper, if desired, and cook as desired (we grill EVERYTHING in Arizona!).
- 5When burgers are done, add 1/4 of the blue cheese mixture to the top of each burger.
- 6Top with a slice of jack cheese.
- 7Spread mayo on toasted buns.
- 8When jack cheese is somewhat"gooey," place burgers on buns.
- 9Add remaining toppings.
- 10Don't use ketchup!
- 11Ketchup and blue cheese do NOT go together!
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Moon Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 665.6
- Calories from Fat 407
- Total Fat 45.2 g
- Saturated Fat 23.2 g
- Cholesterol 154.5 mg
- Sodium 918.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 39.7 g