mmmmmmmmm Comfort food. We love the Blue Moon Burgers at a local diner. But after finding a deep-fried fly in my french fries, I refuse to go back!! We prefer our burger patties with no "fillers," just the beef and the toppings.
- Combine blue cheese and cream cheese and beat well.
- Set aside to give the flavors time to meld.
- Form the ground beef into 4 patties.
- Salt and pepper, if desired, and cook as desired (we grill EVERYTHING in Arizona!).
- When burgers are done, add 1/4 of the blue cheese mixture to the top of each burger.
- Top with a slice of jack cheese.
- Spread mayo on toasted buns.
- When jack cheese is somewhat"gooey," place burgers on buns.
- Add remaining toppings.
- Don't use ketchup!
- Ketchup and blue cheese do NOT go together!