Recipe by cookiedog
Named after the second full moon of the calendar month. This drink is sweet, rich, and smooth.
Top Review by mersaydees
This cocktail has a wonderful blue flavor! Creamy, citrusy, and BLUE! Love it. Even though I doubled the recipe, it still wasn't enough to put in my big blender, so I shook it vigorously in a cocktail shaker; if I made a batch of them, I would definitely use the blender for a more festive consistency. Thanks, CookieDog! Made for Beverage Tag Game.
- 1⁄4 cup crushed ice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla vodka
- 1 tablespoon blue curacao
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Cointreau liqueur or 1 teaspoon other orange-flavored liqueur