Recipe by Audrey M
Packed full of flavor.
Top Review by LainieBug
I did not measure out 1/2 cup of banana slices, just threw in what I had in the freezer which might have been 1/2 banana or maybe even 1 whole banana. That being said, my smoothie had a good banana and blueberry flavor. This also makes enough for two servings.
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 9 ounces fat-free blueberry yogurt
- 1 packet no sugar added vanilla instant breakfast drink mix
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup sliced banana
Directions See How It's Made
- Place milk, yogurt, Carnation Instant Breakfast drink, blueberries and bananas in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- To change flavor of the smoothie, blend in any flavor of fat free yogurt or unsweetened berries.
- For a frostier drink, omit yogurt and blend in 1 cup of your favorite fat free frozen yogurt.