Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2⁄3 cup pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup blueberries, partially frozen
- 1⁄2 cup diced mango
- 1⁄2 cup partially frozen banana, diced
- Add all the ingredients to the container of an electric blender.
- Start mixing on low speed and gradually increase speed until the mixture is blended and smooth.
- Pour into a chilled glass and enjoy.
This is wonderful! My daughter even loved it as well and she is only 1 year old. Thanks for sharing this recipe!
Really nice combination of ingredients for a purple and fruity drink. My mango and banana were ripe and I felt the honey made it too sweet, so I ended up thinning out with soy milk. Would leave off the honey in the future since the fruits called for are sweet enough for me. Thanks for sharing!
Two thumbs up from the DK (dear kiddos)! I did a bit of changing things around, based on what was in the house, but I don't think I strayed too far afield to post a review. I used mango nectar (instead of the pineapple juice and diced mango), frozen blueberries, banana & a few ice cubes. Both kids said it was the best smoothie since I bought the blender last month. I sneaked a sip & I agree. Thanks, Nurse Di!