Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found the recipe on Yahoo Shine. I leave out the blue coloring. Just really wanted a traditional margarita
- in cocktail shaker put tequila, lime juice and simple syrup.
- Shake Well.
- add a few drops of food coloring and shake lightly.
- pour a thin layer of tequila on a plate.
- On a second plate put equal amounts of blue sugar and salt and mix.
- dip the rim of glass first in tequila and then in sugar salt mixture.
- Put ice cubes in glass.
- strain your beverage into glass.