- 453.59 g farfalle pasta (farfalle = bowtie) or 453.59 g elbow macaroni (farfalle = bowtie)
- 29.58 ml butter
- 29.58 ml flour
- 314.66 ml milk
- 226.79-283.49 g munches cheese or 226.79-283.49 g monterey jack cheese or 226.79-283.49 g mozzarella cheese
- 118.29 ml blue cheese (I like Gorgonzola)
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 4.92 ml hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil pasta to al dente in salted water, drain, and set aside with a lid to keep warm.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium-low heat, add the flour and cook for about 3-5 minutes or until it smells nutty, stirring constantly.
- Whisk in the milk and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir into the pasta and serve.