- 1 lb farfalle pasta (farfalle = bowtie) or 1 lb elbow macaroni (farfalle = bowtie)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 8 -10 ounces munches cheese or 8 -10 ounces monterey jack cheese or 8 -10 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese (I like Gorgonzola)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil pasta to al dente in salted water, drain, and set aside with a lid to keep warm.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium-low heat, add the flour and cook for about 3-5 minutes or until it smells nutty, stirring constantly.
- Whisk in the milk and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir into the pasta and serve.