Recipe by FLUFFSTER
This is a real attention-getter! Something this pretty could only taste great! Summer is almost upon us, and it's time to put away the jackets, gloves, and hats! If you would like, and no children are going to be drinking this, feel free to add some of your favorite libation (alcohol) in it! This is almost purple, but it would look great at a BBQ party,4th of July or down by the beach! The water's fine, come on in!!! The amount is approximate and doesn't include cooling or refrigerating time.
- 4 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar (Splenda is fine)
- 6 lemons, juice and zest of (the skin only, not the white part, which is bitter)
- 1⁄2 cup blackberry
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 2 cups of water with sugar, until sugar dissolves.
- Continue to heat for 5 minutes or so until it starts to thicken up.
- Add the rest of the water, zest and juice.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Put the blueberries in a blender and puree.
- Stir berries into the lemonade and let sit for 2 hours at room temperature.
- Strain lemonade and chill before serving.