1/1 Photo of Blue Lemonade
This is a real attention-getter! Something this pretty could only taste great! Summer is almost upon us, and it's time to put away the jackets, gloves, and hats! If you would like, and no children are going to be drinking this, feel free to add some of your favorite libation (alcohol) in it! This is almost purple, but it would look great at a BBQ party,4th of July or down by the beach! The water's fine, come on in!!! The amount is approximate and doesn't include cooling or refrigerating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 2 cups of water with sugar, until sugar dissolves.
- 2Continue to heat for 5 minutes or so until it starts to thicken up.
- 3Add the rest of the water, zest and juice.
- 4Let cool to room temperature.
- 5Put the blueberries in a blender and puree.
- 6Stir berries into the lemonade and let sit for 2 hours at room temperature.
- 7Strain lemonade and chill before serving.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (1682 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1297.5
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 35.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 337.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 317.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g