Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Exotic and tropical.
- 1 1⁄4 ounces tequila
- 3⁄4 ounce blue curacao
- 1 1⁄2 ounces lime juice
- 2 ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1 1⁄2 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 lime wedge
- granulated sugar
- Rub rim of margarita glass with lime wedge and dip in granulated sugar.
- Process tequila, blue Curacao, lime juice, sweet and sour mix, pineapple juice, and ice in blender until smooth.
- Pour into margarita glass.
- Garnish with lime wedge or a cherry, if desired.
My hubby and I have to go to "Margaritaville" at least once a week. I think is makes us nicer people. We decided to try this one for a little change. This has a wonderful fruity/tangy taste and beautiful blue color. We just kicked back and enjoyed a relaxing sunset. Thanks for a great treat :D
We're using this slightly modified recipe for our signature cocktail at our wedding reception. Originally picked for it's color, the taste is fantastic as well. It's a winter wedding so we are going to have the glasses rimmed in a coarse-grained sparkly sugar, the cocktail will be mixed without the ice and then poured over a snowball (snowcone machine) that has been placed in the center of the glass just prior to the bar tender serving it.