- 2 cups crabmeat (jumbo lump)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper, ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 5 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan, combine chicken broth, vegetable oil, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, season salt, celery seed, red pepper, and tarragon.
- Bring to a boil, incorporate flour until blended.
- Once flour and ingredients are combined set aside to cool.
- While that is cooling beat eggs to a fluffy consistency.
- The reason for letting the flour mixture cool is so that it doesn't cook the eggs.
- Combine beaten eggs and flour mixture thoroughly.
- Incorporate crab meat. After everything is combined, drop 1 large tablespoon per serving onto ungreased cookie sheet, and bake at 425 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.