Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
WW RECIPE: We've combined blue cheese and crisp, smoky bacon to create a dressing that's guaranteed to turn plain iceberg lettuce into an extraordinarily flavorful salad.
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 2 slices reduced-fat bacon, cooked crisp (such as Gwaltney)
- 1 1⁄2 cups roma tomatoes, chopped (es)
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir in blue cheese.
- Remove outer leaves from lettuce and discard. Rinse under cold running water; drain well. Remove core. Slice lettuce into 6 wedges and place wedges on individual serving plates. Top each wedge evenly with 1⁄4 cup dressing, 1 teaspoon bacon, and 1⁄4 cup tomato. Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 wedge).