1/1 Photo of Blue Heron's Glacier Bay Smoked Omelet
This is from the Blue Heron Bed & Breakfast at Glacier Bay, Gustavus, Alaska. I'm guessing at the number of servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs and evaporated milk until light in a bowl.
- 2Heat butter in a skillet and pour in the egg mixture.
- 3Roll eggs around the pan and cook until it starts to set up.
- 4Tip pan to the side and lift up the edges so the uncooked portion can slip under the set eggs.
- 5As eggs start to firm up, add the goodies like sautéed onion & mushrooms, chopped chives, and the crumbled smoked salmon.
- 6Fold over the egg mixture so you have a proper 1/2 circle omelet.
- 7Serving your omelet with sour cream and chives is a nice choice.
- 8Portions vary based on richness and amount of salmon used.
- 9Good served with sourdough bread, toasted.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Heron's Glacier Bay Smoked Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.7
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 582.7 mg
- Sodium 523.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 23.8 g