Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A lovely blue tropical drink. Paradise.
- 1 ounce white rum
- 1⁄2 ounce Amaretto
- 1⁄2 ounce blue curacao
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3 1⁄2 ounces pineapple juice
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into an ice-filled highball glass.
- Garnish with maraschino cherry and pineapple wedge.
It's so yummy. Thanks ratherbeswimmin :) Made for All you can cook buffet
sighhhxxx...oooohxxx...aaahhhxxx That's onomatopoetic Granny Porn...or maybe it's the alcohol. I don't know.