Recipe by Lavender Lynn
Andrew Nutter combines white wine, blue cheese and cream to create a melting pot of mouth-watering flavours in this fabulous fondue .
- 7 1⁄2 ounces dry white wine
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 6 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Bring the wine, garlic, and cream to the boil, and then remove from the heat.
- 2. Add the cheese and stir over a low heat until melted.
- 3. Blend the cornstarch with 2 teaspoons of water and add to the cheese mixture. Continue to cook over a low heat, and then add the chives and plenty of black pepper.
- 4. Serve with baby new potatoes, garlic crostini, prawn cocktail fritters and chicken in a basket.