Recipe by startnover
A must make, extremely addictive and hard to stop eating. This is requested often.
Top Review by barbie66
This is probably the best crab dip ever! I would give 10 stars if I could...The instructions were a little bit abiguous, so I improvised. I added one large clove of garlic to the green onions...Also added a splash of sherry to the white wine...Used 2 tbs of horseradish ground mustard, and I did not have liquid crab boil on hand, but looking at the ingredients, used 1/2 tsp of cajun seasoning which is essentially the same. Try this, you will not be disappointed! Thanks so much for sharing, Homegirl! --Marla
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 14.78 ml heavy whipping cream
- 29.58 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 14.79 ml apple juice or 14.79 ml white wine
- 29.58 ml diced red bell peppers
- 14.79 ml diced roma tomato
- 29.58 ml diced green onions
- 2.46-4.92 ml liquid crab boil seasoning
- 0.5 ml ground mustard
- 0.5 ml hot sauce
- 170.09 g lump crabmeat, drained
- 14.79 ml fresh grated parmesan cheese (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Fold all ingredients together except 1 T Parmesan cheese.
- spread evenly into oven proof baking dish.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to oven and broil till top is slightly browned.
- Garnish with Parmesan and serve with Tortilla chips or toasted sourdough baguettes.
- For a little more zing we add extra (about another 1 t) crab boil, be careful--it can add quite a kick!