1/1 Photo of Blue Crab Dip Like Joe's Crab Shack
A must make, extremely addictive and hard to stop eating. This is requested often.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 teaspoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon apple juice or 1 tablespoon white wine
- 2 tablespoons diced red bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon diced roma tomato
- 2 tablespoons diced green onions
- 1/2-1 teaspoon liquid crab boil seasoning
- 2 dashes ground mustard
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 6 ounces lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated parmesan cheese (to garnish)
- 1Fold all ingredients together except 1 T Parmesan cheese.
- 2spread evenly into oven proof baking dish.
- 3Microwave for 2 minutes.
- 4Transfer to oven and broil till top is slightly browned.
- 5Garnish with Parmesan and serve with Tortilla chips or toasted sourdough baguettes.
- 6For a little more zing we add extra (about another 1 t) crab boil, be careful--it can add quite a kick!
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Crab Dip Like Joe's Crab Shack
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.0
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 103.2 mg
- Sodium 403.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
crab boil seasoning