- 3⁄4 cup rice flour
- 3⁄4 cup blue cornmeal
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk or 1 1⁄4 cups lactose-free milk
- 1 eggs or 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 3 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, blue cornmeal, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter, mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle to 400 degrees F or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.