1/1 Photo of Blue Corn Madelines
Yellow cornmeal can be substituted for the Blue corn meal. Recipe source: Bon Appetit (August 2005)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Butter madeleine molds and set aside.
- 3In a large bowl whisk together the dry ingredients (cornmeal - salt).
- 4Stir in milk, egg and butter.
- 5Working in batching and cooling molds between batches, spoon 1 tablespoon batter into each prepared madeleine mold.
- 6Bake for 12-15 minutes or until madeleine is golden brown on the bottom.
- 7Turn out onto rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Corn Madelines
Serving Size: 1 (692 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.2
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 98.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 1.3 g