Chef Rangel's Note:
As with most muffins, these are great served warm with butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preaheat oven to 400°F And grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk together egg, egg white, vegetable oil and buttermilk. Pour into flour mixture and mix until almost combined.
- 4Add the blueberries and stir to distribute.
- 5Evenly divide the batter into the prepared muffin tin.
- 6Bake for 14-16 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean and the muffin springs back when gently pressed.
- 7Cool completely on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Corn Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (808 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.5
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.2 mg
- Sodium 211.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 3.6 g