Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From a restaurant near Dover, Delaware, known as the Blue Coat Inn. (I don't know if it is still there or not.) Cook time is freeze time.
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup of crushed unsalted peanuts
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 graham cracker crust (10 inch)
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherry (garnish)
- Combine ice cream, peanut butter, 1/4 cup of peanuts and vanilla in a large bowl and mix well.
- Turn into crust and sprinkle with remaining peanuts.
- Decorate with whipped cream and maraschino cherries before serving.