1/2 Photos of Blue Cheese With Arugula, Caramelized Onions and Nuts
OK arugula lovers this ones for you! If not you can use spinach. I've also added fresh slices of clementines and or raspberries. Yummy my mouth is watering!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a container mix olive oil, vinegar, and garlic; give a shake and set aside.
- 2Adjust your oil vinegar ratio to your liking.
- 3Arrange arugula leaves and basil on on a plate.
- 4Top with cheese, nuts, and caramelized onions.
- 5Drizzle dressing over salad and season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Cheese With Arugula, Caramelized Onions and Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.9
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 536.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: