This recipe is my sister's and my own creation. It features blue cheese and cream cheese and has a wee bit of sweetness as well as an element of surprise to it. We hope you'll enjoy it as much as we did! :)
- 100 g cream cheese (low-fat is fine)
- 50 g blue cheese, crumbled (I used a rather strong one, but you can choose your favourite)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon maple syrup or 1⁄2 teaspoon honey
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pinch cinnamon, ground
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped (if you toast them theyll come through more)
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, blue cheese and maple syrup using a fork.
- Stir in seasonings and chopped nuts.
- Serve with pear or apple slices and crackers.