Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
A four ingredient dip that is tastey with vegetables as well as crackers.
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese
- 12 ounces fat-free cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- Mix ingredients together and chill until serving.
- Serve with celery, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers and/or crackers.
I love blue cheese and this was a terrific recipe! I don't know how much I added- I was just cutting it from a block until I liked the taste. And it was nice to serve a different dip!
i changed this a bit but it was a huge hit and soo good. i added a little sour cream/mayo in place of some of the cottage cheese and i used feta in stead of blue.. dont like it. i also added some carmelized onions that were delicious and put in a little salt and pepper.. it flew.. and people were licking the bowl. thanks for a great starter recipe. i'll make it again for sure
This is very good and satisfying. I added a bit of salt. I might use more blue cheese next time. Overall I liked it a lot! Thank you!