1/2 Photos of Blue Cheese Wafers
Seasoned Cook's Note:
GREAT APPETIZER recipe to have on hand! Also good as a snack or with your favorite soup. From an old Southern Living magazine which states this recipe brought a high rating among their taste-testing panel.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat blue cheese and butter until fluffy. Add flour and cayenne pepper. Mix until blended.
- 2Divide dough in half; shape each portion into a log. Place in waxed paper and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 3Cut each log into 1/4 inch thick slices and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 4Bake in a 350 degree oven for 13 to 15 minutes. Place on wire rack to cool.
- 5Note: Cooking time does not include refrigeration time.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Cheese Wafers
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.3
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 8.6 mg
- Sodium 82.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g