Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
GREAT APPETIZER recipe to have on hand! Also good as a snack or with your favorite soup. From an old Southern Living magazine which states this recipe brought a high rating among their taste-testing panel.
- Beat blue cheese and butter until fluffy. Add flour and cayenne pepper. Mix until blended.
- Divide dough in half; shape each portion into a log. Place in waxed paper and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cut each log into 1/4 inch thick slices and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 13 to 15 minutes. Place on wire rack to cool.
- Note: Cooking time does not include refrigeration time.
I made this for one of my girl parties and they all loved it.