pink cook's Note:
I tried this good recipe which is a replica of the salad served in the Outback Steakhouse. It is delicious. Enjoy it.
My Private Note
cup dre ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups butter or 2 cups bibb lettuce
- 2 cups red leaf lettuce
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons candied pecans, halves chopped
- 1Wash and drain well lettuce leaves and chop them into small bite-sized pieces. Slice the green onion and set aside.
- 2Whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients.
- 3Place the chopped lettuce into a serving bowl large enough to allow you to toss the salad. Add the vinaigrette and toss thoroughly.
- 4Sprinkle with the chopped green onions and blue cheese crumbles.
- 5Add chopped candied cinnamon pecan halves and sprinkle them over the salad, if you like.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Cheese Vinaigrette Dressing for Leaf Lettuce Salad
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 698.1
- Calories from Fat 671
- Total Fat 74.5 g
- Saturated Fat 42.7 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 1006.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar