1/1 Photo of Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
Hey Jude's Note:
This is a great dressing to have on hand to put on anything from a simple green salad to sliced tomatoes. I like to mix up a batch on Fridays to have on hand for the weekend. I found this recipe on the Epicurious website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1 T oil in a small, heavy skillet over medium heat; add garlic and saute until golden, about 1 minute.
- 2Transfer garlic mixture to a blender or food processor; add blue cheese, white wine vinegar, water, sugar, hot pepper sauce, salt, pepper and remaining 6 T of olive oil.
- 3Blend well.
- 4Transfer vinaigrette to a bowl; mix in chopped basil.
- 5Can be prepared 2 days ahead, cover and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1001.7
- Calories from Fat 890
- Total Fat 98.9 g
- Saturated Fat 25.5 g
- Cholesterol 60.7 mg
- Sodium 2112.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 17.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar