Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use a roquefort style blue cheese for the best result.
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 0.25 ml fine sea salt
- 0.25 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 14.79 ml sherry wine vinegar
- 2.46 ml good balsamic vinegar
- 78.07 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 85.04 g blue cheese
- Combine the shallot, salt, pepper, and vinegars in a medium bowl. While whisking, slowly pour in the olive oil. Crumble the blue cheese into the bowl and stir with a spoon til the crumbles are coated with the vinaigrette.
This was really good. Made 1/6 of the recipe for 2 medium sized salads - except did not decrease the balsamic (actually doubled from original). Thanks!