Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use a roquefort style blue cheese for the best result.
Make and share this Blue Cheese Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon good balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 ounces blue cheese
- Combine the shallot, salt, pepper, and vinegars in a medium bowl. While whisking, slowly pour in the olive oil. Crumble the blue cheese into the bowl and stir with a spoon til the crumbles are coated with the vinaigrette.
This was really good. Made 1/6 of the recipe for 2 medium sized salads - except did not decrease the balsamic (actually doubled from original). Thanks!