1/2 Photos of Blue Cheese Treasure Burgers
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
If you love blue cheese topped steaks then you must give these burgers a try. Imagine how surprised your guests will be when they bite into these very flavorful burgers. Note: Blue cheese filling can also be used to top grilled steaks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 hamburger buns (we like onion rolls)
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
Blue Cheese Filling
- 1Mix minced garlic, slat and fresh parsley into ground beef. Form beef into eight patties. and set aside.
- 2In a small bowl, combine all filling ingredients and blend well.
- 3Spoon filling evenly on top of four of the burgers.
- 4Top with additional patties and pinch edges to seal.
- 5Grill patties until done.
- 6Place on buns and enjoy.
- 7Note: We usually top these burgers with a simple slice of onion, tomato and lettuce. A good grainy mustard goes well as does sauted mushrooms.
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Cheese Treasure Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.5
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 159.2 mg
- Sodium 731.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 51.0 g