Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Now you can prepare this restaurant favorite at home with this easy recipe. We love these steaks!
- 4 thawed ranch steaks
- 59.16 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml lemon pepper seasoning
- 59.14 ml blue cheese, crumbles
- Brush both sides steaks with oil; seaon with lemon pepper and garlic powder.
- Grill steaks covered over medium coals to desired degree of doneness.
- During last 2 minutes or grilling; top steaks with blue cheese. Heat
- 1-2 minutes more or until cheese begins to melt.
Yum! Super fast to put together and a great combination of flavours. I cooked using a scotch fillet / ribeye steak and enjoyed with a salad including a few vegetables I grilled along with the steak.