Recipe by Little Bee
Now you can prepare this restaurant favorite at home with this easy recipe. We love these steaks!
Top Review by Peter J
Yum! Super fast to put together and a great combination of flavours. I cooked using a scotch fillet / ribeye steak and enjoyed with a salad including a few vegetables I grilled along with the steak.
- 4 thawed ranch steaks
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbles
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush both sides steaks with oil; seaon with lemon pepper and garlic powder.
- Grill steaks covered over medium coals to desired degree of doneness.
- During last 2 minutes or grilling; top steaks with blue cheese. Heat
- 1-2 minutes more or until cheese begins to melt.