Recipe by mama smurf
Found this recipe in my mom's older recipes. She said she had gotten it at Albertson's. I have served it over cooked farfalle pasta or rice.
Top Review by gailanng
I seasoned with McCormick's SeasonAll and in the last few minutes of cook time, I sprinkled a few bleu cheese crumbles resulting in a superb cheese oozing sauce. I so relished in this dish that I can only imagine Satan throwing his head back and laughing at me like I've taken a bite of the forbidden fruit. Made for Alphabet Soup Tag.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb chicken tenders (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1⁄3 cup blue cheese dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over mediuim high heat. Cook chicken, lemon juice and garlic in oil for 8-10 minutes, stirring occationally, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Stir in dressing. Cook 2-4 minutes, stirring frequently, until hot.
- Serve over farfalle pasta or rice. Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley.