Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the Texas Beef Council. Award-winning dish.
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks, cut 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons crumbled blue cheese
- 4 teaspoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons minced onions
- 1 dash white pepper
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- Combine cream cheese, blue cheese, yogurt, onion and pepper.
- Set aside.
- Rub each side of steaks with cut surface of garlic.
- Place steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of meat is 2-3 inches from heat source.
- Broil 5-6 minutes.
- Season with 1/4 tsp.
- Turn and broil 3-4 minutes.
- Season with remaining salt.
- Top each steak with an equal amount of the cheese mixture.
- Broil an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
I **love** the taste of blue cheese with a really good steak, and this is the best recipe I've found for it!
this was great!!! the flavors of all blend so wonderfully. it is a very easy recipe and great on the grill!! thanks!!!