Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy turkey burgers from Robin Miller on Food network TV.
Make and share this Blue Cheese-Stuffed Turkey Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground turkey breast (*)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 4 pieces blue cheese (1 inch chunks)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 hamburger buns (preferably whole-grain)
- In a large bowl, combine turkey and poultry seasoning. Mix well to combine. Shape mixture into 12 patties, each about 1 inch thick. Press blue cheese into the center of 4 of the patties, covering cheese with turkey.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or griddle over medium-high heat. Add turkey burgers and cook 4 to 6 minutes per side, until cooked through.
- Serve the cheese-stuffed burgers with this meal and refrigerate remaining burgers until ready to use. Serve burgers on rolls.
I mixed the bleu cheese in the burger. It was good but could use a little more flavor.
These were really tasty!! I used crumbled blue cheese, and just mixed them in with the patties. They had a lot of flavor, thanks for posting!!
Great!! I love blue cheese and the blue cheese just oozed out of the burger making this a real treat. Thanks for a great recipe! Made for Photo Tag.