Hope you enjoy.
Make and share this Blue Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Cut off tomato tops to make caps.
- Scoop out pulp from caps and bottoms.
- Beat cream cheese, blue cheese and sour cream in bowl until well blended.
- Add celery onion and nuts; mix well.
- Spoon or pipe into tomato shells, mounding slightly.
- Replace tomato caps; secure with toothpicks.
- Chill in refrigertor.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired.
I used the Italian Tomato it is not the Roma, and used it for addition to a spring Salad by placing it in the center, a lite vinaigrette was the dressing.
Loved these little guys! I loved how all the flavors came out over time. The only thing I did differently is I left the tomato tops off.
These were just great! Wonderful fingerfood and the flavors go really well together. Love blue cheese and these were yummy, thanks :) Made for Spring PAC 2008.