Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Simple, yet delicious. Serve alongside a steak.
- 1 lb large button mushrooms or 1 lb small portabella mushroom, stems removed
- 8 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat grill or broiler to high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Combine pepper, salt and garlic powder. Sprinkle lightly over mushroom caps. Fill caps with crumbled blue cheese.
- Place mushrooms (cheese side up, obviously) on grill/broiler. Cook until cheese has melted and mushrooms are tender. Remove to a serving plate and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.