Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this recipe from Target. Haven't tried it yet but sure does sound good. I love blue cheese and always looking for recipes using blue cheese. Posting this to save in my cookbook. I added my own preference of blue cheese. Rosenborg is my favorite brand of blue cheese, its the best I think :)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning (of choice)
- 2 ounces rosenborg blue cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese, soften to room temp
- black pepper
- red onion
- dill pickle
- mustard, of choice
- butter, softened
- hamburger bun
- Mix together hamburger and steak seasoning.
- Divide into 4 balls.
- In a small bowl combine blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Shape into 4 small nuggets.
- Place each nugget into the center of the meat balls and shape into patties.
- Sprinkle each side with salt and black pepper.
- Place on grill and grill to desired doneness.
- Spread soften butter on hamburger buns and place on top rack of grill and toast.
- Serve hamburger patties on buns adding mayonnaise, mustard, lettuce, tomato and red onion and dill pickles.
This was great! I've stuffed burgers with just blue cheese and never thought about adding cream cheese. It was fantastic! I can't wait to experiment with adding other things to the blue cheese, like pepperoni or jalapenos. Thanks so much for posting!