Recipe by Marsha D.
Found this recipe from Target. Haven't tried it yet but sure does sound good. I love blue cheese and always looking for recipes using blue cheese. Posting this to save in my cookbook. I added my own preference of blue cheese. Rosenborg is my favorite brand of blue cheese, its the best I think :)
Top Review by PSU Lioness
This was great! I've stuffed burgers with just blue cheese and never thought about adding cream cheese. It was fantastic! I can't wait to experiment with adding other things to the blue cheese, like pepperoni or jalapenos. Thanks so much for posting!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning (of choice)
- 2 ounces rosenborg blue cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese, soften to room temp
- black pepper
- red onion
- dill pickle
- mustard, of choice
- butter, softened
- hamburger bun
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together hamburger and steak seasoning.
- Divide into 4 balls.
- In a small bowl combine blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Shape into 4 small nuggets.
- Place each nugget into the center of the meat balls and shape into patties.
- Sprinkle each side with salt and black pepper.
- Place on grill and grill to desired doneness.
- Spread soften butter on hamburger buns and place on top rack of grill and toast.
- Serve hamburger patties on buns adding mayonnaise, mustard, lettuce, tomato and red onion and dill pickles.