1/2 Photos of Blue Cheese Stuffed Fingerling Potatoes
I bought some lovely fingerling potatoes at the farmers' market and in looking for a different recipe for them, found this on-line on a potato growers' website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2Wash potatoes in cool water, pat dry, and brush with olive oil.
- 3Place potatoes in a glass baking dish.
- 4Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake in center of oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown and tender. (Mine took longer.)
- 5Remove from oven, and with a knife cut an X on the top of each potato.
- 6Gently squeeze sides of potatoes until centers spread out to form a small well.
- 7Stuff a small amount of blue cheese, bacon and green onion into the well of each potato.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Cheese Stuffed Fingerling Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.7
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 21.7 mg
- Sodium 452.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: