Recipe by ClaireBear123
A delicious and easy, yet elegant way to prepare thin sliced chicken breasts. This recipe is quick and you probably already have everything you need in your kitchen! Enjoy!
- 4 -5 thin sliced boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 lb crumbled blue cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add butter, garlic and onion to a small frying pan, and sauté on medium heat until onion is transparent.
- While onion & garlic are cooking; spray baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Coat chicken breasts in mayonnaise and then bread with bread crumbs. Lay them flat in the baking pan.
- Once garlic & onion are done cooking, turn heat to low and add blue cheese, stirring until cheese is melted and smooth.
- Once cheese is melted, remove from heat, add bread crumbs and stir until combined.
- Let mixture cool a few minutes and then divide cheese mixture and pack with hands and place in the center of each chicken breast.
- Bring both ends if chicken together, wrapping around cheese mixture and secure with a tooth pick.
- Bake 20 minutes.